No one automatically dismisses accusations against Clinton as preposterous even accusations of rape. Willey was a wealthy, middle-aged woman who could not be dismissed as 'trailer trash', like so many of her predecessors.
No One Left to Lie To
What was to be done? An anonymous voice phoned to inquire after the health of her children and the fate of a missing cat, and to point out that someone had driven nails into the tyres of her car.
- Issues in Diagnostic Research;
- Augmented and Virtual Reality: First International Conference, AVR 2014, Lecce, Italy, September 17-20, 2014, Revised Selected Papers.
- Years of Slavery!
- The Physics of Metals, Volume 2.
- You Can;t Get There From Here: Part 1;
The voice belonged to a private eye who became so ashamed of his mission to terrify her he confessed to being hired by a millionaire, Nathan Landow, who had pushed pelf into Clinton 's coffers. You assume our author is a damned conspiracy theorist, until you learn that Landow an obscenely rich, and thus, by the standards of his time and country, impeccably respectable man felt the need to invoke the right to silence when questioned about Willey on the grounds he might incriminate himself.
There is, as Hitchens says, a touch of the banana republic about Clinton 's America.
- Multiliteracies for a Digital Age (Studies in Writing & Rhetoric)!
- Value Change in Global Perspective.
- The Bones of Paris (Touchstone, Book 2).
- Ballet Beautiful: Transform Your Body and Gain the Strength, Grace, and Focus of a Ballet Dancer.
When the conspiracy trick can't be pulled, the cock-up gambit has its uses. Even the US administration was admitting this week that the pharmaceutical plant Clinton wrecked in the Sudan, one of the most violent and pestilential nations on earth, was not a chemical weapons factory after all. Stephen Thompson.
Share This Story. Share Tweet. Kinja is in read-only mode.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Dewey Decimal.
The New York Times. Retrieved March 4, The Onion, Inc.
The Observer. Christopher Hitchens. Bibliography Political views.